Announcement: Realtique partnership with Vietnam’s leading fund management company – VinaCapital
Thank you for choosing Realtique for your real estate investment in Vietnam.
With an aim to support you in increasing wealth, we have agreed to partner with Vietnam’s leading fund management company, VinaCapital, to help you manage the cash flow from your real estate investments in Vietnam.
As you may be aware that foreigners who do not have residence documents in Vietnam are not allowed to earn interest from Vietnam banks via Term Deposit/Fix Deposit. So, we have asked VinaCapital to create investment solutions to fit your needs.
They offer full range of solutions from stability to growth potential for investors who want to grow their wealth through access to the Vietnamese bond and stock market.
VinaCapital is proud of being pioneer of introducing new investment funds and services in the market
One of the most experienced asset management and investment management groups in Vietnam with total assets under management of over US $ 3.3 billion:
- 18 years of experience in Vietnam
- Over 170 local and foreign employees, including 65 investment professionals
- Invest in the widest range of assets in Vietnam including stocks, bonds, private equity, venture capital and real estate
- Extensive business network, including more than 300 companies and projects in which VinaCapital invests and manages. As a result, VinaCapital has access to private deals, access to data, insights and unique information to support investment decisions
- Leading performance in foreign and domestic funds in Vietnam
About VinaCapital Fund Management Joint Stock Company
VinaCapital is offering the following open-ended funds:
- VinaWealth Enhanced Fixed Income Fund (VFF) – is an open-ended bond fund. VFF’s is to gain higher returns than 12-month deposit rate. VFF invests in bonds of companies with strong financial and good management team. VFF’s 3-year returns was 6.8% per annum (as of 31/12/2020)
- VinaCapital Insights Balanced Fund (VIBF) – is an open-ended balanced fund. VIBF is considered medium risk, investing equally in bonds and equities. VIBF gives you opportunity participate in equity upside, and also own fixed income securities to limit overall portfolio volatility. VIBF’s return was 12.7% in 2020
- VinaWealth Equity Opportunity Fund (VEOF) – is an equity open-ended fund with medium to high risk. VEOF’s goal to bring steady growth, and consistent returns to long-term investors and to outperform the VN-Index over a market cycle. VEOF invests in listed stocks of companies with large market capitalization, leading sector position, high growth potential, high and stable dividends. VEOF’s return was 16.1 % in 2020
- Vietnam Equity Special Access Fund (VESAF) – is an equity open-ended fund with medium to high risk. VESAF is aimed to bring outstanding returns for long term investors. VESAF has a dual mandate on small/mid cap stocks and FOL stocks. VESAF will have very high active share and will look very different than the VN Index. VESAF’s return was 25.6 % in 2020
For more information about VinaCapital’s investment solutions, please contact us. We do believe that VinaCapital will be the right choice for your investment in Vietnam and we can set up an introductory call or Zoom at your convenience.
Please do not hesitate to contact Realtique for further information:
Email Support (24H): We know you will have a lot questions. Send us an email and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Realtique Co., LTD