The Truth About Empire City 115 Floors
With the sharing in the article below, you will understand clearly the information related to the real story of the 115-storey Empire City.
Empire City – Future Architectural Highlight
Empire City 88 Tower
In addition to the outstanding advantages of location, the Empire City also possesses a unique architecture, typically Empire 88 Tower – the new symbol of Ho Chi Minh City in the future.
However, recently, there have been many different questions related to the height of this project such as Empire City 115 floors, 105 floors, or 86 floors. So what is the exact height of this tower? Let’s find out with Realtique right in the article below!
HOW HIGH IS EMPIRE CITY TOWER?
Empire City 88 Tower is located in the Empire City project in Thu Thiem urban area, District 2, Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City. The project was designed by German architect Ole Scheeren and this is also the tallest tower in Vietnam in the future. The tower is made up of 3 towers, namely:
- Empire City 88 Tower (MU1) stands 333m high in the middle with 88 floors above the ground and 174,800m2 of floor space. In which, residential area is 71,800m2, commercial area is 32,500m2, hotel is 35,000m2, serviced apartment is 25,000m2 and office for lease is 10,500m2
- The Skyview (MU2) is 165m high with 36 floors and 109,900m2 of floor space. In which, office occupies 75,900m2 and commercial 34,000m2
- The Skyline (MU3) is 124m high with 34 floors above the ground and 78,200m2 of floor space (including apartments occupying 47,400m2 and commercial areas occupying 30,800m2)
THE HIGHEST EMPIRE CITY TOWER DESIGN
When it comes to skyscrapers, usually people only think of solid concrete blocks. However, for Empire City, it is completely different. Empire City Tower not only brings a work symbolizing the prosperity of the East Saigon economy in particular as well as Thu Duc City, Ho Chi Minh City in general. It also has a vivid image of nature creating a green space in the middle of a bustling city.
- The image of the tallest tower stands in the middle like a majestic mountain with a poetic sky garden. From there, you can enjoy the interesting green patches on the skyscrapers
- The two surrounding towers are designed based on ideas from the terraced fields of the North
From the outside, the skyscraper’s height and the image of a terraced garden floating in the air and spreading around the central axis of the tower have conquered all eyes.
Thereby, the architect of the Empire City project was designed to resonate with nature, wishing to combine urban life and green landscape in a harmonious way.
And this is also the lifestyle that many people pursue today. Because in the context of many projects gradually growing up and repelling the green areas, the ideal choice for those who want to live in a fresh and green space is the Empire City urban area – The project focuses on sustainable development with nature.
EMPIRE CITY INFORMATION
Empire City Master Plan
Besides understanding how tall Empire City is and the unique architecture of this urban area, let’s find out more overview information about this project with Realtique!
|Joint Venture between Tien Phuoc (15%), Tran Thai (15%), Keppel Land (40%) and Gaw Capital Partners (30%)
|Construction general contractor
|Hoa Binh Group
|Total number of towers
|Total number of apartments
|3,787 with many other types of apartments such as offictel, hotel…
|Time for building
|End of 2025 (expected)
EMPIRE CITY TOWER LOCATION
Empire City Location
The project is located in the central core of Thu Thiem peninsula – The convergence of many outstanding real estate projects. Therefore, this project offers a world-class living standard. A fully equipped living environment from shopping, entertainment and many other convenient services in a green and peaceful space.
From the Empire City urban area, residents can move to District 1 in the center of Ho Chi Minh City and other neighboring districts easily. Especially, the transportation system is being deployed and completed in the near future, so the connection from District 2 to other districts becomes more convenient than ever.
UPDATED EMPIRE CITY CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS
The Empire City area has now opened for sale 4 phases: Linden Residences, Tilia Residences, Cove Residences and Narra Residences. In there:
- Linden Residences and Tilia Residences have completed the handover and the residents have moved in
- Cove Residences is currently in the handover phase
- Narra Residences has completed the construction of the pile foundation
Besides, the developers also promoting the construction progress of other phases to meet the committed deadline. But still ensure the quality of the works as the top criterion that developers focus on.
Above is information stating the truth about Empire City 115 floors as well as describing this unique design style. If you are in need of buying and selling Empire City apartments, please contact Realtique via hotline 24/7 0866 810 689 for a consultation!
Realtique Co., LTD