Reasons why owning Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc will secure the win
Q: Who is the developer of Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc? What are they special about? ==============================
Tan A Dai Thanh Group – MEYLAND was established on November 28th, 1993. After 27 years of development, today Tan A Dai Thanh Group has become one of the major economic groups in the manufacturing sector, also is the national brand and the leading corporation providing total water solutions in Vietnam, thereby demonstrating the prestige and position of Vietnamese enterprises in the international arena.
Real Estate Joint Stock Company of Tan A Dai Thanh Group with official brand name MEYLAND was established on a strong financial foundation and large land bank spreading across the country.
Tan A Dai Thanh is reputable with 27 years of experience, receiving the First Class Labor Medal
MEYLAND aims to become the leading smart urban development corporation in Vietnam. Cooperating with world-famous partners to join hands in building world-class cities in Vietnam, creating a modern living environment, harmoniously combining with indigenous cultures and improving life quality for Vietnam. With that orientation, MEYLAND established the Smart City Research and Development Center – Meyland Research Center For Smart City Development.
Here, a team of senior experts in the field of smart urban real estate development has gathered to research and apply in urban projects of MEYLAND with smart features including: Traffic, Housing, Infrastructure, Management… Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc Smart Urban Project will be the most classy living space in Phu Quoc with synchronous planning, modern architecture and high-end utility system.
And in particular, each units here will be equipped and used the Tan A Dai Thanh luxury product set, with:
- Pure clean water solution, drinking water directly at the tap;
- Green environment energy solutions…
Tan A Dai Thanh believes that residents at Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc will enjoy true living values and “Spread the prosperity” together with MEYLAND to the community.
With the ideal of professional work, creating added value, Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc is also the first product in the real estate sector of Tan A Dai Thanh, easy to understand why this project is invested by the developer with all favorable conditions as well as cooperating with international partners to develop the project with a large and sustainable scale according to the criteria of creating a new CBD (business center district, the first international administrative center): showing the image of the most modern and classy urban area in Phu Quoc city:
- ChungHo – Korea: co-operation unit for smart water development
- Dark Horse Architecture – Australia: design, planning and architecture unit
- One Landscape Art Urbanism – Hong Kong: landscape design unit
- CBRE: the operation management unit
Great international partners coordinate to develop Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc
Q: Is the location of Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc good?
Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc
If anyone has been to Phu Quoc, surely will know that the North of Phu Quoc is the capital of the resort complex of Vingroup with VinWonder Phu Quoc and in the South is the resort complexes of developers like SunGroup and Bim Group. These developers are the leading cranes, bringing resort infrastructures and changing the face of Phu Quoc as today.
Bai Truong, expanding and upgrading
Connecting between the North and the South of the island, locating on the West is Bai Truong, the most beautiful beach in Phu Quoc. Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc is located just 150m from Bai Truong. In addition, the project is also adjacent to the arterial connection roads of Phu Quoc such as:
- Road 975: the axis connecting the artery between the North and the South of the island
- Bai Truong inter-area road: also known as a billion-dollar road with a series of major resort brands such as Novotel Phu Quoc Resort, Intercontinental Phu Quoc Resort, Park Hyatt Phu Quoc…
- Coastal route of Bai Truong with the planning includes: 6m wide paved promenade (acting as an embankment, slopes toward the sea), a 66m wide coastal corridor (from the sea edge to the walkway). Row of trees on the road with 10m wide, art lighting system, marine park for entertainment activities like sea view, swimming, sports on the sand…
Location of Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc
The project has a scale of 56.09 hectares, located at the central core of An Thoi – one of the first two wards of the island city, modern planning, synchronous infrastructure, equipped with pure water purification solutions and solar power system. International standards of the consortium: Tan A Dai Thanh Group – ChungHo Nais Korea. According to the plan, the location of Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc will be a new economic, cultural and financial center in the South of the island.
General information of Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc
Q: What is the ownership form of Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc?
As this is the first project developed by a national brand with 27 years of experience in the manufacturing and providing total solution for water resources in Vietnam, legal is the leading factor to be standardized and firstly targeted for achieve by the developer:
The project belongs to 6% of the rare free-hold land fund of Phu Quoc Island.
According to the master plan up to 2030, Phu Quoc will have 3 large urban areas located in Duong Dong, Cua Can and An Thoi
The planned land areas of these 3 urban areas are as follows:
- Cua Can urban area: very small, only 329ha
- Duong Dong urban area: 2502ha, accounting for 5%, this is also where there are existing residents according to the old planning
- An Thoi urban area: 1020 ha, accounting for 2%, is a suitable place to develop a new and modern urban area when the land fund still allows
The rest of Phu Quoc is forestry, agriculture, beaches, resort complexes, accounting for 93%. Looking through this plan, it can be clearly seen that the non-expandable capital land fund of Phu Quoc Island City. For this reason, Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc is among about 6% of the free-hold land. This is the factor that creates the scarcity of the project, ensuring the added value over time of the real estate.
In terms of administrative and economic center, Duong Dong ward and An Thoi ward are the two rare centers of the island city. An Thoi will definitely be the center of transformation and become a new economic, financial and cultural center of Phu Quoc City:
As Duong Dong is an old planned area with existing residents, An Thoi will be the spot for the new and modern CBD development for Phu Quoc City
Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc aims to create the most luxurious urban area in Phu Quoc, with a modern, 5-star system of utilities:
- 200m minimum access to 1 utility
- 8 Clubhouses modern 5-star class, area 2HA
- 2 complexes of commercial centers, office finance, luxury hotels, area of 4.5HA
- International school, 1.5HA area
Master plan and facilities of Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc
Q: So what could trigger the increase in the price of this project to ensure buyers are now the right time to buy?
Tropical island city with 3 colors, fully converging all 3 factors: timing, location and human, deserves to invest in Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc:
- Timing: Phu Quoc, an attractive investment spot with strong development potential.
Attractive investment point at the same time Covid-19 is happening, makes the falling point of a the price increase cycle suitable for investors to participate
- Location: being in 6% of free-hold land is probably more than enough to say the value of the project. This is the land of the island, which cannot be expanded and is extremely scarce when Phu Quoc City continues to grow, increases its population and attracts more manpower and business investment.
Many ways connecting to Phu Quoc makes this place very accessible, creating favorable conditions for tourism
- Human: a reputable developer, willing to cooperate with international partners, at the same time applying the solution of providing high quality clean water and green energy systems for the whole project.
Smart home management for Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc
High quality clean water clean water system
Solar energy for each unit and the whole project
Perhaps it is very rare to have a project where residents do not have to worry about both electricity and water as in Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc. This becomes even more practical, creating conditions for sustainable development for residents living on the island city.
Unit types at Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc. Hand-over conditions: Fully fitted outside, bare inside. Best for both retail (F&B, hospitalities businesses) and residential use
Q: Payment Schedule?
With an extended payment schedule until the end of 2022, buyers can take 8% discount incentive directly into selling price.
In addition, free of charge for management and operation services for 2 years from the date of handing over.
Payment Schedule of Meyhomes Capital Phu Quoc
Contact Realtique fast for more information of the project and to grab your chance to invest in this decent project:
Email Support (24H): We know you will have a lot questions. Send us an email and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Realtique Co., LTD